- The aim of the Journal membership scheme is to induct and network professionals working in the common field and provide them with adequate resources and benefits in their noble endeavor to advance science and promote scholarly communications. Membership applications are open for the individuals, institutions, organizations, societies and communities.
- The members can avail benefits in proportion to the number of articles they contribute to the Journal.
- Interested visitors can apply for membership to the Journal and the associates by submitting the prescribed membership form in electronic format.
- For membership in academic advisory board or in the editorial board, the interested candidates can apply to the Editor-in-chief by providing their details. The editor guidelines of the Journal are applicable to the selected and appointed members.
- For all forms of membership, the applicants need to furnish their latest photo, ID proof and their updated curriculum-vitae.
- Members can avail discounted subscription as well as partial waivers on the article processing charge.
- Alternately, the Journal editorial management team invites eminent scientists and well-acclaimed academicians to enroll for the membership. All memberships are initially valid for one year and can later be renewed.
- The Journal also encourages Institutional memberships whereby the members of the associated institution can get discounts and partial waivers on article processing charges.
|Membership scheme||Annual||Three Years||Five Years|