Definitions & Introduction
- Personal information is defined as the data of a person such as name, contact details and other online identifiers.
- When you access our site as a visitor you automatically concede for collection of certain personal and technical information on a legally permissible basis. Information is also collected through our online user interface portals and subscription forms.
- We respect the privacy of our online visitors, registered users, subscribers, members and event attendees. Registered users are free to choose whether they want to become members or not. Further subscriber can unsubscribe at any time without any prior approval.
- Your data is kept confidentially with our organization and will not be sold or rented to any third party under any circumstances. Users are given sufficient control on regulation of their privacy preferences. Further the description of the data collected and the intended use can be furnished upon specific request.
- We reiterate our commitment for the confidentiality of the information of our customers, online visitors, employees, advertisers and investors.
- Data collection Depending upon the extent of the services provided and the depth of the business relationship, the following personal information is secured from the users:
- Contact details such as name including first and last name, affiliation, designation, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Employment or education information
- Financial information such a credit and debit cards for payments and settlements
- Online navigation pattern, preferences, settings and most visited sites
- Technical information such as IP address, browser type, version, GPS based location, operating system, login in time, time spent on the pages, information sent form the mobile devices such as identifiers, settings and operating system are collected.
- We use Google analytics services for collection of information pertaining to the visitor frequency, browsing options utilized and demographics.
- We may also collect information form third party advertising services for digital promotion and marketing purpose and customization of the services oriented processes.
Personal data is protected both at the organization and at the technical level. Policy frameworks are established to regulate the extent of data usage. IT based security and tracking softwares are developed and implemented for control and regulation on accessibility of personal data other than that displayed in the public domain.
Disclaimer: The users are made aware that digital transmission and storage are not absolutely foolproof and therefore 100% guarantee for the data security cannot be ensured. User rights and privileges Users can add, modify and update their personal data. Users are free to unsubscribe at any given point of time. Users can also demand restriction on the data usage.